VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
She is a stunning van, it may help sell if you added some internal rear shots to show her off fully (y) just my humble opinion.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m limited to 12 pics, I’ve added my email so people can contact me for more images but thanks for the advice Pete!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'd echo what Pduk says - ditch one or two of the dashboard /front bumper shots and maybe the front wheel arch/alloy shot as you can see that detail in other pics, then add a shot of the front seats and in the rear.
It's a bloody lovely looking van but if I was looking I'd want to see the interior. There's a lot of vans out there to compete with and those few bits of detail will help get you top dollar rather than some eBay tyre-kicker who turns up and then says they don't like the interior and don't pay up (been there, got the t-shirt!).
Good luck with the sale (if you decide to sell) :)

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, decided to keep the old gal after all. Apart from not getting where I wanted in the price I was still struggling to part.
So it looks like we have a lovely day van for camping trips and shows and the new T6 will be my daily drive!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts