VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having 4 nights camping on the Pembrokeshire coast and making our way round to the Gower Peninsula for 4 nights and then breaking the journey home by having 2 nights near Warwick Castle.This was all to start Tuesday until Ilona says she doesn't want to wait so why don't we break up the journey there and go to Ironbridge. So 4 am start it is then.A:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure will ta. Will try keep an eye out for any local meets or shows while we're down there and pop along to see the locals. T:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
We just got back from a wedding in Aberaeron followed by a couple of days camping by the beach at Newgale. If it's not already on your list, it's well worth looking up. Have a good one.

Al.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We just got back from a wedding in Aberaeron followed by a couple of days camping by the beach at Newgale. If it's not already on your list, it's well worth looking up. Have a good one.

Al.
Thanx for that. Will check it out while we're there. And I wave so don't be shy.T:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
The weather in Pembrokshire is proper full on today.

Surf at Newgale is probably pretty good but bet the site is like a bog.

Rhys

·
Registered
481 Posts
Out of interest mate, where are you camping "near Warwick Castle"? I live round that way but don't really know any sites.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Out of interest mate, where are you camping "near Warwick Castle"? I live round that way but don't really know any sites.
Wanted to be nearer Stratford upon Avon and drive to Warwick Castle for a day out so camped at Riverside Park in Tiddington as they run a little boat from the site into Stratford for a quid fifty each. £19 per night with electric but no gazeebo's or wind breaks which I found a bit odd as the pitches are a good size. Five minute walk to the pub in the village who do an excellent steak with home made chips and a bottle of wine for £25 for two people on Thursdays.Double fronted wine shop across from the pub who put wine in the fridge for us while we were havin our meal. A:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts