VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay its been discussed a few time that we could do with a local meet because we crnt always make the yorkshire one. just thought id put the feelers out to c how many would turn up if i tryd to arange summat and wen/weres best to meet.

oz

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
week ends only for me Oz, as I work down south, otherwise it will have to be dorset meets for me I'm afraid. But I'm always up for a few getting together for a beer at the w/end if can't get enough together for a decent meet.

Marty

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well see how it goes and keep posted altho not looking promising

·
Registered
649 Posts
you can put me down for the odd meet up, my problem is i work abroad most of the time, but if there is a meet and i am home, im there. I am in Kuwait at the moment, the weather is feckin hot! Saw a really nice "metalic brown" multivan T5 this morning just outside Kuwait City on the road to Safat. VERY nice, except they cant drive for sh*te out here and i am surprised non of the 5's panels had a taxi shaped dint in them yet!

It would be nice to get to the meets and put faces to names.. I keep promising the get to the Derbyshire meet too, aint managed it yet though.

Smokey.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol ok m8 well keep u posted if it ever gets off the ground lol

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Did ya come back up thro the roadworks on M1? I waved a red one, well quite a few on sun eve as I trecked back down south, s'pose it would have been bout 1930'ish.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i did come that way back dint c any t4's tho alttho if there was road works ida been watching some idiot infront of me lol

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
1400hrs this sunday (5th July) Sheff, arena car park. Opposite that multiplex place wiv all the foodplaces/pictures/bowls etc.

I can make that for a couple of hours before I set off back south!!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
**** only just looked back on this thread, hope your not still wating for us to show up marty lol.

noticed a pick up in sheffield/rotherham users so thought id check lol. any one going to the yorkshire meet on the 18th?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Can't make that one Oz. How's that Rock'n'Roll of your? Wouldn't mind having a looksee over the weekend if your around

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its good, dosent look pritty as ive had some bother with the cushions. but the bed its self is good.

maybe we shud try and arange a sheffield meet this weekend? mite be a bit short notice but two vans count as a meet rite? lol.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Could always pile round mine as the missus is away, hence can't make the meet, shame really, was hoping to talk to JAmes Dean RE: Spraying.
I flexible, just can't be out of house for more than an hour or two with a load of mad psycotic puppies on the loose to sh:*t everywhere:eek:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Hectic that for sure!!! Anyways, if you got abit of time over w/end, drop me a line on here or pm, not worried bout yer cushions, just wanna have look at the bed, ie size, woring and space etc.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts