VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
am i understanding this correctly, that you just turn up here and pitch up?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
you can book online but also can just turn up they only use 20% for online bookings so should be ok. also check tide times coz when the tides in it floods the road to get in.

also does get quite a few bad reviews, think it can get a bit lively at busy times

ive been twice, but thro the week not at weekend and loved it and will go again defo. buetiful place

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
there aint no mountains there bob me old china so you will have to eat ya ham buttys on the beachI:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
there aint no mountains there bob me old china so you will have to eat ya ham buttys on the beachI:
but life won't be the same, i suppose i could slum it for a bit though, down there with the serfs for a couple of days Rasp:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
apart from the water sports and sandcastle building what else is there to do? I don't need no shells by the way ;)

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
drink beer,
fishing
drink beer
urm
drink beer

barmouth about 12 miles away has some quality bargin shops there LOL:

·
Registered
88 Posts
apart from the water sports and sandcastle building what else is there to do? I don't need no shells by the way ;)
You can go natural if that takes your fancy.
It's an unofficial nudist spot shell island.:D
Nothing much else there,Harlech is nearby and you could take the scenic road from Harlech past Gerddi Bluog and back to LLanbedr.Wel worth a journey and if your lucky you might be able to see Sarn_Badrig from the top.T:

·
Registered
88 Posts
You can go natural if that takes your fancy.
It's an unofficial nudist spot shell island.:D
Nothing much else there,Harlech is nearby and you could take the scenic road from Harlech past Gerddi Bluog and back to LLanbedr.Wel worth a journey and if your lucky you might be able to see Sarn_Badrig from the top.T:
Just figured out you can't edit posts :no

Anyhow here is the correct link.Sarn_Badrig i hope.:gl

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
That's decided we are going here then we can go over to llandegla with the bikes :D

I won't be going to subways in caernarfon though, theiving gits, tried to short change me a tenner :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
You can if you pay your £10, you may also get free stickers too I:
O i see special privileges,do you have hidden secret rooms as well? :D
Ten pounds to edit a post sounds a bit steep to me :eek:

"

"

"

"

"
"

"

"

"
Just kidding I:
Sounds like a bargain for the wealth of information on here,great site.T:
Have to find out where the dotted line is.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts