VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well where do i start ive had a shocking experience in Bristol :eek:

when i got to SC VW Customs i was greeted with a big green door and i wondered do i just walk in i dont want to get shouted at it is private after all

Then all of a sudden this man who wasnt built like a brick out house jumps from the shadows and says come on get backed in lets get cracking

Then simon started to shout at me and i quote his deafening words as the air gun burst into life are you wanting a cup of tea if so put the kettle on and make me one while your at it

By the time the kettle boiled wheels were off and bolts undone this is going well im thinking A:

In no time at all both front shocks are changed both proudly wearing their Sachs stickers and the ns rear is looking great with its purple vogtland spring and Sachs shock as well so only the os rear to go and then ............

Oh no the bolt wont undo oh no what happens now .......dont worry i got a good grinder says simon, I try not to look worried

why did i worry the vans in good hands but i start to pace, but panic over old bolt is out and by the time i mop my very large forehead the new bolt shock and spring is going in A:

Now the job is done or so i thought, right let me have a measure up says Simon and for the next few minutes measurements are taken and not until his measure goes down and a right big grin comes across his face did i say a word i didnt want to interupt anything

Shall i pay you now i say? if you like he says and an invoice is made out i pay im happy the job is done and done well,so im off then Simon i say oh no your not he says were going on a road test now.

Road test went well the van feels lovely and after a couple of stops more measuring and several large grins later Simon says im happy with that i can let you go now T:

The drive home was my turn to grin and smile all the way back :)

IM ONE HAPPY VAN OWNER THE VAN FEELS SO MUCH BETTER AND I CANT THANK SIMON ENOUGH

To sum up how good the van is i asked the kids if they noticed anything new about the van and Owen said i have noticed the road seems softer Dad LOL:

So i explained to the children what had been done and they all agreed its much better Dad so from

Antony age 10
Owen and Daniel age 7
Daisy aged 4
charles age 45
and Amanda of no age at all I:

A massive thanks to you Simon and yes id recommend you to each and every person on this forum and beyond A:

Heres SC VW Customs FB page and i think its worth a hit of the like button https://www.facebook.com/pages/SC-VW-Customs/279061842150643?fref=ts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I wouldn't expect anything else from Simon but I'm totally shocked
That he didn't offer you a biccy with your cuppa tea LOL.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Brilliant write up there, Uncle Chas, very detailed account of your experience with Simon!

I am a little shocked thoughI: at your lack of sarcasm, that normally adorns your posts...LOL: LOL: LOL:

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Very naughty..but completely on Topic after the last couple of weeks...I::D

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:mw:mw Better just add the van got its Royal seal of approval today as The Good Lady thinks and I quote (that vans so much better why didn't you get that done sooner :mw:mw​

Why indeed LOL:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
No mate I will warmly embrace you instead that was a good call by you :D
Stick some pictures on my thread and on here mate, would be good to see some pics of your van with them fitted T:T:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Well done Simon:clap

not for changing the shocks and springs, but for putting up with CharlesI:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts