VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Amazing.. Possibly the 3rd time ive had these up for sale and no interest.. When you need some they wont be available I: Sods law :D

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Thought you might say that! We'll I'll have a check of the fundage! I do need at least one! I'll let you know!

Cheers, Stu

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought you might say that! We'll I'll have a check of the fundage! I do need at least one! I'll let you know!

Cheers, Stu
No worries mate. Sorry but i dont want to be stuck with one really..

How does the one you need for £35 posted sound? Best i can do really plus im covered then on what i paid for them each :* Cost me £70 the pair :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kieran - Are these still available? If so, and they will fit my LHD T4 Westie and successfully convert it to a UK (RHD) dipping pattern, you have a buyer! My local MOT man won't pass it with the LHD headlamps fitted (even though another MOT man obviously did when it was imported last year ). I'm in favour of the upgrade though, as the LHD + beam benders are really dim.

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kieran - Are these still available? If so, and they will fit my LHD T4 Westie and successfully convert it to a UK (RHD) dipping pattern, you have a buyer! My local MOT man won't pass it with the LHD headlamps fitted (even though another MOT man obviously did when it was imported last year ). I'm in favour of the upgrade though, as the LHD + beam benders are really dim.
Yes i still have them. As for converting your van from LHD to RHD i couldnt say for definate but i would of thought they would fit in the same way thus changing the beam pattern.

I cant guarantee it though.

Cheers

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'll second that. I used to exhibit cars to British army guys in Germany, they always had RHD cars with LHD headlights and "spare" RHD headlights in the boot for when they were posted back to the UK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes i still have them. As for converting your van from LHD to RHD i couldnt say for definate but i would of thought they would fit in the same way thus changing the beam pattern.

I cant guarantee it though.

Cheers
OK - I am up for the trade - how do we transact this? (Sorry but I'm new here!) Maybe using the private message system? (I don't know how that works yet, either) I am happy to go along with whatever suits you. I am in Devon BTW so I guess there will also be some shipping involved...

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK - I am up for the trade - how do we transact this? (Sorry but I'm new here!) Maybe using the private message system? (I don't know how that works yet, either) I am happy to go along with whatever suits you. I am in Devon BTW so I guess there will also be some shipping involved...
I will send you a PM T:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts