VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the shotrt shift on the van today what a massive improvment it hardly moves to get it into gear feels abit weird at first but getting use to it only decided to do this as the handbrake cable had snapped and had to fit two new cables T:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did u drill the 14mm hole 35mm from the centre of the other hole mine is really reduced the travel in the gear lever

·
Registered
416 Posts
Done mine today.......massive improvement. Notice the reduction in forward travel the most.
I'm not sure about the rearward travel.......think it is the same. I did fit an extension also so maybe it's my imagination. Definitely infinitely better:D
Knackered now, also fitted front splitter, detared, and cut out side panels for side windows.
No pain no gain.:)

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Done mine today.......massive improvement. Notice the reduction in forward travel the most.
I'm not sure about the rearward travel.......think it is the same. I did fit an extension also so maybe it's my imagination. Definitely infinitely better:D
Knackered now, also fitted front splitter, detared, and cut out side panels for side windows.
No pain no gain.:)
how many hours is there in your day LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts