VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant find a thread that shows this so thought I'd start one. Show us your custom interiors. Just ones that are bespoke and not pre built etc. let's see some creative designs here...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking of having a fixed seating area that turns into sleeping area. Don't fancy r&r seats as want lots of storage.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice. Because I'm not having a pop top I'm going to have sink and cooker on a much lower level. Would love to see some examples of this. Mebs running across the back so can cook from outside too.

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
good to see you can get a tinnie out of the fridge when the Bed's out...LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thebluebus is my main inspiration for my build I love it. Think I'm going to have the sink and hob under the rear seats so no need to bend when cooking and can cook in or out. Will have a 'lid' for bedtime!

·
Yellow van man
933 Posts
This what I have been working on. The plan is for a kitchen pod to go on the near side from the tailgate to the sliding door. The bench gives me plenty of storage and the fridge behind the driver is ideally placed for reaching into whilst I sit and watch the world go by. I also plan on fitting a swivel for the front double seat.

·
Registered
855 Posts
This what I have been working on. The plan is for a kitchen pod to go on the near side from the tailgate to the sliding door. The bench gives me plenty of storage and the fridge behind the driver is ideally placed for reaching into whilst I sit and watch the world go by. I also plan on fitting a swivel for the front double seat.

I like the simplicity of this , I might just have to try the same, not that I'm tight just found the price of R+R beds stupid money
And would rather spend on cabinets and furnishings T:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for the contributions folks, please keep them coming. I to am swiftly coming to the conclusion R&R beds are just too pricey, and going on the fact they're not certified and properly crash tested, I think I'm going to install a DIY sleeping\bench set up.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Our different T5 SWB layout, foam is being upholdstered next week, can't wait!! :)

love the layout just wondered if it was posable to have a idea of the depth and hight of the seat running down the sliding door side? do you have any pics looking in from the side door of that area, ive been planing a similar layout but the unit on drivers side will be do store surfboards standing on there side but trying to decide what dimentions i need on the seats when taking into account the foam back and base. cheers charlie

1 - 20 of 51 Posts