VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening,

my dioder lights are dead and need replacing!

i was thinking of a strip light down the middle of the van

anyone got something along these lines they can show some pix and give details

thanks guys

dawn

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi mate not a very good pic but i got these of ebay they are for decking , there was a few different sizes, you can have all ten or one or how ever many you want on at one time as the leads of each light plug into a wee box so its alll good dont know if that what you are after

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you don't mind me asking, how long did the dioder lights last?
a year, but would have probably lasted alot longer if my hubbie hadnt tried to alter the switch

and blow them, not fused properly of something lol!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys,

i do remember seeing someone on here who had a panel running down the centre of the van

and looked fab, just never find it when you're looking ay?!

thanks again

dawn

·
Registered
85 Posts
i just cut them into the roof lining can put them any where you like, as they are all indivdual think there was different colours too T:

·
Registered
196 Posts
These are mine, the top image is poor as it was taken on my phone, but does show the seat light's and the step lights that are wired to the door switches.
The two black dots are chrome screws that need cover caps.
All lights are led's, bought from B&Q, 15mm diameter. Cost around £30 per set of ten.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What seat / bed is this mate looks awesome!!

QUOTE=ant821;876270]These are mine, the top image is poor as it was taken on my phone, but does show the seat light's and the step lights that are wired to the door switches.
The two black dots are chrome screws that need cover caps.
All lights are led's, bought from B&Q, 15mm diameter. Cost around £30 per set of ten.

[/QUOTE]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts