VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon boys & girls, let's see some pics of those interiors. The verger & I are in need of some inspiration methinks..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Pays your tenner , become a full member and theres thousands of pics to look at..T:
ok muddyhell, i'm looking for interior inspiration too and on the the strength of your reply i just paid my tenner, trouble is i'm having trouble finding these thousands of interior pics to look at, can you point me in the right direction please, cheers T:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
No worries bud...

have a looksie in the T4 section on the top header..go into the garages.. SWB and LWB lots of ideas of members vans and interiors...

Little tip if you see a pic you like ,, save the picture..it sure beats hunting back trying to find that idea..T:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right, me & the verger have coppered up, pooled it all together & tossed it into the Forum pot. Better that than suffer the slings & arrows of outraged Forum members!!

Right, let's do some digging then..

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Good for you....theres loads more for you to waste hours on now...

dont forget the forum discounts as well...if your in the RAC you'll save your membership + more on renewal..

If you use any of the convertors out there always ask for forum discount...whats the worse they can say...

T:T:

·
Registered
116 Posts
have a looksie in the T4 section on the top header..go into the garages.. SWB and LWB .T:

jesus you weren't wrong, plenty to look at there whilst i'm sourcing my t5.... thanks for that muddyhell A:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts