VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Am I right by saying you must pick up work from your vans looking so good? I have had people tell me that if I buy a t5 and advertise like you guys have I will not pick up any work :*

·
Registered
81 Posts
)

depending on your business advertising you carry lots of expensive tools!!
blank van for me ;)
i agree , my old van had sign writing and got emptied twice once at 11am when i went to price a job in a busy street and no-one saw a thing !! my t5 is plain and touch wood its been fine , Im a sparky as well and the theaving gits know we carry expensive tools ,

·
Registered
35 Posts
Our T5 Sportline

Here is our newly signwritten T5 Sportline. The vinyl was specially made for us as we wanted a matte finish rather than a glossy finish. Each side of the vehicle was done in a complete printed wrap. The large lettering of VAN BODIES was then overlaid with a glossy lettering to make it pop and stand out from the matte finish. We are very happy with the end result!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
like the wrap on your van - looks very smart

We have a business selling pies to retail outlets - after suffering a couple of recent van break ins,
i'm having new signs made up for the rear door which state - NO PIES LEFT IN VEHICLE OVERNIGHT LOL:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts