VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i appreciate not everyone will want to show what stereo equipment they have in their van:ILU:

here's mine... made from inch thick european lime and basswood (seriously:D).

·
Registered
138 Posts
they both look pretty cool,i'm liking the natural look but also seeing the centre consol sub has given me a idea..down side is some scum is gonna take out my side window or doorlock to nick it...

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
they both look pretty cool,i'm liking the natural look but also seeing the centre consol sub has given me a idea..down side is some scum is gonna take out my side window or doorlock to nick it...
They didn't do that with mine...... they took the van with it:eek:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
i appreciate not everyone will want to show what stereo equipment they have in their van:ILU:

here's mine... made from inch thick european lime and basswood (seriously:D).

That mate, is superb. I'm sure I have some ancient mahogany left over from a job my dad did years ago, just found a use for it. The bare chipboard box its in at the moment just aint doin it for me.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mighty fine looking woodT:

Making me feel a little inadequate :(

New amp, bigger subs and enclosure could be on the cards over the winter!

·
Registered
572 Posts
This was mine..... until someone nicked it along with the van:*

Hi, into this under dash idea, is that sub powered from the head unit or seperate amp? I have a sony stereo running 4 x 40w, just bought some new 4" for dash, would the output be enough to power a sub aswell, or do you think its worth getting another larger speaker for that position. opinions greatfully received anyone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts