VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

Still work in progress .....

Just after it came out of pain't and before removing side stripes..still looking for wheels and ride height

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Hi Ross the cab is getting there with new retrim but the rear is still very 90's.I am in the process of changing sockets to stainless ones, new led lighting ect. Hopefully a retrim and then maybe respray units.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thanks for sharing mate....T:

Front seats look awesome, Keep us updated as you go with updating the rear.T:

I currently have a LWB T4, But would seriously like one of these..and I know the mrs would like all the creature comforts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Two weeks ago swopped my T5 2.5 '09 for a '99 T4 Auto-Sleeper Clubman GL with the 2.5 5 cylinder with 33,000 miles behind it. Great to have manual mirrors and wind down windows again Only been away in it once with the wife and dog and it was nice to have the extra space and more storage although I did find out that the heater does not work on the electricity, only gas so it will have to go back for that to be fixed. Great to return to the old type lighting although there are 4 LED lights for reading but I do not like LED lights for anything else as I hate the beam in one place, get enough of that at home with the shadows between. Must get a set of vent wings for it and maybe a gear stick extension as it is terrible after the great T5 change. At least with the 5 speed box I am not changing gear all the time as with the 6 speed T5, although what with that plus the extra wind resistance of the body it will be interesting to see what it does to the gallon. I am off in it in a few weeks time to see friends, then taking it to the air cooled VW meet in Leicestershire with an add on week away without the wife and dog. Love some of the vans on here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A few pics of my navigator,bought last year but had a few issues but all now sorted.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

141 - 159 of 159 Posts