VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of you know the vehicle but here goes if you don't. Van was previously owned by Odboy.

This is a show winning, Magazine featured Camper conversion with no expense spared. (Featured in February 2011 Volksworld Camper & Bus). The layout is unconventional and gets great remarks at all the shows. This conversion is not suited for children as the rear seats are side facing.

The conversion comprises of:-
Base vehicle T30, 2007 Reg, LWB, 67326 Miles, FSH, Taxed Dec 2011, MOT August 2011, 174 bhp model remapped to 204 bhp, 6 speed box.

EXTERIOR:- Silver with Carbon wrap to bonnet and wing mirrors, Complete Caravelle front/Caravelle lights, HID dip beams, clear turns, smoked rear LED lights, electric windows, remote central locking, ABT replica front & rear splitters, badge less front grill, de-badged rear door, color coded door handles, stainless steel side bars, Keskin 20" black alloys, H&R coil over suspension, full stainless steel exhaust with twin tail pipes, Professionally fitted Reimo rising roof.

INTERIOR:- Air conditioning, cruise control, Lazorline cat1 alarmed, hands free phone kit, Golf leather steering wheel, chrome ring instrument kit, IPod connection, Panasonic duel din 7" in dash unit, Pioneer amps and speaker, Powered sub, 22" rise & fall digital tv/dvd, double Optima leisure batteries with intelligent charging system, 240v inverter. All interior panels are covered in leather/alcatera, BMW mini2 seats in front, swivel base on pass side, safe box, all seats have been re-trimmed in leather, wipe clean floor.

CAMPER fittings include:- Waeco CB-40 Chest fridge, SMEV hob and sink, on board cold water (pumped, 240v hook up, numerous under seat and cupboard storage with rear storage via up & over tail gate. The bed is a fold out 6'6" X 4" sleeping 2 adults. There is no roof bed but one can be fitted. Stand alone awning and various other camper bits.

This is a chance to own something that is different to the normal setup but is still practical and sure to turn heads.

Please no stupid comments as this is a sells thread.

Thanks for looking

Price £24,995.00 Offers Invited

Jeff ([email protected]) 07884432920 or PM me

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had numerous phone calls on this but it is still here, Offers Invited (Nothing Stupid).

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thats it folks, van went today. I know it has been out there for sale for some time on a may or maynot sell it type of thing, BUT once i put my mind to it it only took 3 weeks and it has gone. Result. What next, who knows.A:
I know that some campers, especially t5's have been hanging around for months so must be lucky.:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
well done jeff, another great van done by you and sold to some lucky new owner .

look forward to whats next ???? maybe bigger ???T:

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Nice one Jeffers A:

Real shame to see it go ! Caroline is gutted too as she said it was the nicest place to sit and get warm at Tatton park this year, and wanted to buy it. Sadly we were coming up about £23k short every time we worked it out :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
May take a sabbatical from all the of owning and paying for a second vehicle for the mo and just see what comes along.

£'s in the pocket, buyers market, who knows.

Fancy something other than a T4 or T5 but maybe it will end up being another T5 if i get board or cannot find anything.:*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts