VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, can anyone recommend any shows meets that are usually good to attend. Now hubby has had the van sprayed and is sorting out wheels I am having a pretty good guess he is going to want to go to some next year and I am clueless.... Any advice gratefully received.

·
Registered
728 Posts
VanWest held at Brean was good last year Also enjoyed the Cornwall Jamboree, and DevonDubs was a great success although didnt stay there

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
camper jam is a great weekend T:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats great, Thanks, Will definitely have a look at some of those as there seems to be things for the kids to do too at most so I won't have to spend an entire weekend trying to convince a 4 year old and 2 year old that cars and vans are exciting (had this experience at Beaulieu a couple of weeks ago!!!). Hopefully see some of you there.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Thats great, Thanks, Will definitely have a look at some of those as there seems to be things for the kids to do too at most so I won't have to spend an entire weekend trying to convince a 4 year old and 2 year old that cars and vans are exciting (had this experience at Beaulieu a couple of weeks ago!!!). Hopefully see some of you there.
Funfair and much more at Camper Jam - kept my 5-year-old and 18-month-old very happy in the summer. That and getting hosed by the T25 fire engine. Recommended.
We'll definitely go again next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts