VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter is coming.... so better to think of what we do when the weather gets nicer!

Who's up for going to some shows en masse next year? I think it could work well if we organise ourselves :eek: so that we can camp together for any shows we're going to - surely this is the obvious place to co-ordinate such things?

So the first one thats been mentioned is Camper Jam - 6th - 8th July 2012, Weston Park, Shropshire

Tickets are on sale already, and I believe we can camp as forum members too. Might help encourage others to commit if people put their names down here if they're up for it/when they've booked tickets.

Details here: http://www.camperjam.com

As well as registering your interest here for CamperJam, it'd be good to hear if anyone has particular thoughts on other shows/events.

I'd like to get a good group down to Stonor Park VW Expo in 2012 too, so that would be a good day out as opposed to a camp over... and if we enter the show, we get in cheaper too! I know how much time everyone likes spending getting their vans all shiny!

Suggestions then.......

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Booked up. Family-home is where you park it. Me, wife and the dog. Son Oscar and what arrives between now and then H:
Haha don't think a single man in a silver van would get away with bowling up in the family area!!!! I:
Where's everyone else parking up?!?! :*

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Booked up. Family-home is where you park it. Me, wife and the dog. Son Oscar and what arrives between now and then H:
on some accounts ,family camping was noisier than forum camping?
a lot of us take our families ,its not all single blokes in forum camp?T:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
We are going to Camperjam again this year, without a doubt the best VW show by far.

We are in the T4 forum area again, great atmosphere and very friendly

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Have just sent off for Vanwest tickets...11-13 May down at Brean. Has anyone been? New to me, so thought we would give it a try.

Anyone else going?

David & Judy:)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
OK Steve, will check with the dwarf:)

I am trying to get her to say yes to a weekend with just the Multivan...but she keeps wanting the Caravan too. May have to bury the hair dryerI:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Home is where you park it family ,went to this last year loved it :D
Will they be ok if I am on my own or with one of the grown up sons in the family area? (Although I bet Judy will be up for it in the end)...will check work diary and get booked. Had a look at the web site and looks like a good weekend. I have been looking for an excuse to use the van on its own....this looks a winnerA:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts