VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Hope to come again, I cut the hole in the roof of me T5 today for the Reimo roof so it may or may not be done by Wednesday, may have to come in a T2 again, I have an old rusty Doka I might come in thatT:
Could have a bit of variety tomorrow, a mate has his T2 on the roa now so said he'd bring it down and Dubtypes club from Shrewsbury are having s run over to meet us T:
If all the rsvp's on facebook show up we could have our biggest meet yet A:A:A:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll be there again :) Van has had the last of the chrome removed since the last meet, de-tangoed indicators and repeaters, pressed plates, parrot system and roof bed fitted too :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #324 (Edited)
Easily the best meet yet guys - there was loads A:A:A:A: must ahve been around 20 vans and a few dubs and caddy to add to the flavour :D
Same again next time everyone.

more photos on facebook

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
Whos coming on Wednesday?

We had a mighty display last time out and it would be good to keep up the momentum. 8 vans rsvp'd as attending on facebook so far. so could easily get a dozen.

Everyone welcome, if you've been thinking about coming along but havnt as of yet, make Wednesday the night T:

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
Another great meet on Wednesday, at least 10 vans. (to dark for photos now the nights have drawn in a bit :( )

Thanks to all who showed up and thanks to the new faces who made the effort - see you next time.

Remember, camp out next Saturday in Whitchurh, £5 a van, bring your bbq and a few lumps of wood for the fire :cool:

PM if your interested and 'll send you the details

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
** IMPORTANT **
Change of venue for NEXT meet - 17th October

We are trying a new venue and really want to know what your thoughts.

The Two Henrys,
Robert Jones Way,
near Battlefield,
SY4 3EQ

(its the roundabout where the A53 meets the A49)

Please come along so you can see for yourselves and let me know.
I'd also like your feedback on whether it would be a good place for our Christmas meal (as its 1/2 the price of the Buckatree + there is a travel lodge next door)

Please let me know if you are coming along as there maybe chip butties laid on and an idea of numbers would be good.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ahh just missed this one. Recently moved to Shrewsbury. My van spends half time down at mine in shrewsbury and half the time up in the girlfriend garage keeping dry in Ruthin.

Will try and make the next one

Jon

·
Registered
763 Posts
Eh you never know I might just turn up one dayI:

It's pretty poor on my behalf,it's less than 4 miles to the Henry's!!!!!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Any of you boys and girls fancy a cruise up to our joint meet T:T:

This is going to be a joint meet with The North West guys so we should be able to get a really good turn out.

This will be my last meet that i organise, so i will expect presents I:

November Sunday meet is going to be Sunday the 18th at Jodrell Bank in Cheshire

The meeting time is going to be 12 in the car park

There's a cafe that will be open plus there's the visitors centre for those who wish to go into the observatory

Below is a link to there web site for directions and prices of the attractions
http://www.jodrellbank.net/

CONVOY FROM STOKE-ON-TRENT

11am meet at a Harvesters near the Britannia Stadium

set off latest 11.20am

so whos in:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well Sundorne road is getting quite a few vans on it now. Mine plus 3 other modified white T4's, and another blue T4 all within 500yards.

Any of the owners on here? Mine is the LWB

Jon

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
Well Sundorne road is getting quite a few vans on it now. Mine plus 3 other modified white T4's, and another blue T4 all within 500yards.

Any of the owners on here? Mine is the LWB

Jon
Not certain any vans from Sundorne have made the meet yet - I could be wrong though.

321 - 340 of 370 Posts