VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
Good to see you all again tonight.

Jim I told you wrong about there not being a cam site at Hessisch Oldendorf this June, have alook at http://www.uraltkaefer.de/ there is a English version of the website if you search it out.

Rod
No probs Rod, I had a look on th website wen I got home and found it T: I think as its during term time its a bit out of reach for us - it also clashes with the Shrewsbury Marathon which my wife is running this year.

Good to see you there, hopefully catch you again before you head of on your travels

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
When your next meet am guna be in the area for a week from sunday onwards
hi, short notice sorry, the meet I'd tonight at the two Henrys
On battlefield in shrewsbury , ONLY just got wifi, as we are camping in France, won't make it ourselves but there will be plenty of others to welcome you and day hi

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #350
A very nice meet tonight, not many there due to folks being on their hols but a couple of new vans rolled up and made it a sucess T:T:T:

Shaun and Fiona and Andy . It was great meeting you all :cool:

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
Next meet - 4th September

Hope you can all make it T:

Know someone with a transporter :cool: bring them along T: more the merrier :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
Next meet - 18th September

Hope you can all make it T:

Know someone with a transporter :cool: bring them along T: more the merrier :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #358
What a fabulous weekend :) Great company, great walk, great fire and a great Sunday Carvery in the George III - we even had about 2 hours of it not raining :)

Really hope more of you can join us next time :ILU:

Sorry not many photos - too wet to get the camera out LOL:

Thoroughly wet on the outside, heres us trying to redress the balance I:

Almost forgot the pies!!!!! Fantastic Pies courtesy of the now dubbed 'Desperate Dave' Beer and Pies around the fire - that will take some beating

A '1 hour' walk along the estuary to the pub - yes it rained but the scenery took your mind of it :D

341 - 360 of 370 Posts