VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:*Looking to buy some polished steel sidebars for my 2001 van
Can anyone recommend anywhere near to me where I might get some?
Next is a real newbie question but do they bolt straight on or do I need the engineering skills Isombard Kingdom Brunel!! :*

·
Registered
181 Posts
:*Looking to buy some polished steel sidebars for my 2001 van
Can anyone recommend anywhere near to me where I might get some?
Next is a real newbie question but do they bolt straight on or do I need the engineering skills Isombard Kingdom Brunel!! :*
Hi mate. They bolt straight on to existing pieces on underside of van. No drilling required. Mine came from atlantic fabrications. Really chunky and well made. Comes with fitting kit and instructions. Really simple to fit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate. They bolt straight on to existing pieces on underside of van. No drilling required. Mine came from atlantic fabrications. Really chunky and well made. Comes with fitting kit and instructions. Really simple to fit.
Thanks mate. Seen these before and liked them but couldn't remember where I'd seen em. Just went to the site and ordered a set of 63mm polished stainless steel as I think these look better on a SWB. It was the fitting bit that was worrying me. A:T::D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks mate. Seen these before and liked them but couldn't remember where I'd seen em. Just went to the site and ordered a set of 63mm polished stainless steel as I think these look better on a SWB. It was the fitting bit that was worrying me. A:T::D
Hi. Did you know they do 76mm from same company

1 - 5 of 5 Posts