VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my Right-hand-drive brothers -- I'm looking for those who would like to swap mirrors from a LHD van.

I'm looking to achieve symmetrical mirrors on my T4 vans - either with matching low mirrors or high mirrors (both I think will look better than the default). I'm in Left-hand-drive -- so swapping with somebody from the uk would be awesome.

Is there anybody interested in trading mirrors with me? I have vans coloured: Tornado Red, Reflex Silver and Techno Blue -- all with power mirrors.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
C'mon guys -- just imagine how awesome it would be to have symmetrical mirrors. T:

And what better way, than to trade a mirror to two? All I ask is that we each pay postage to ship out.

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,035 Posts
C'mon guys -- just imagine how awesome it would be to have symmetrical mirrors. T:

And what better way, than to trade a mirror to two? All I ask is that we each pay postage to ship out.
Trouble is you would both end up with a mirror that might look symmetrical, but would be useless to use unless the passenger was also driving :D

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Trouble is you would both end up with a mirror that might look symmetrical, but would be useless to use unless the passenger was also driving :D
:)

Having two tall mirrors would be more of an issue - the driver side mirror-glass would probably need to be changed out. But, I can't see any real problem with two low mirrors, provided that all the mirrors are adjusted correctly.

I have a passenger van with windows all around -- but, perhaps this is not advisable on a commercial/cargo van?

·
Registered
53 Posts
i've got 2 low mirrors on mine. its awesome, looks good and very usable. i've got the tall ones in the garage too but the tall LHD mirror you have to modify to be able to see out of it properly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i've got 2 low mirrors on mine. its awesome, looks good and very usable. i've got the tall ones in the garage too but the tall LHD mirror you have to modify to be able to see out of it properly.
Nice to hear it, because i'm searching too for a tall RHD side mirror for my LHD ! You talk about the blind spot ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts