VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Any recommendations for a place to get a side window put in? I’m up in Newcastle so the closer the better!

I heard a rumor that a place in Team Valley Gateshead does them but can't find any info on the web.

Cheers,

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi yeah we can do them based in Newcastle under byker Bridge just up from the Cluney 'Trade Tints' done loads of T4's and T5's are you wanting both supplied and fitted or just fitted also we tint them as well. Let me know what you want.

Regards

Mick

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hi yeah we can do them based in Newcastle under byker Bridge just up from the Cluney 'Trade Tints' done loads of T4's and T5's are you wanting both supplied and fitted or just fitted also we tint them as well. Let me know what you want.

Regards

Mick
Guy in the office had his done by you and they look canny

·
Registered
287 Posts
Guy in the office had his done by you and they look canny
Cheers, not sure who he is but now we are putting a rubber trim round which looks even better, just finishes it off nicely.

Also we do carpet trimming as well which i thinks looks ace we currently have a T4 and a T5 in our workshop if anyone wants to check them out first.

Many thanks for the comment.

Mick

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi all,

Any recommendations for a place to get a side window put in? I’m up in Newcastle so the closer the better!

I heard a rumor that a place in Team Valley Gateshead does them but can't find any info on the web.

Cheers,
BTW i think the place on the Team Valley your thinking of is CustomTint

1 - 8 of 8 Posts