VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody recommend me somebody in the east Anglian region or Suffolk area who could fit me some side windows please?
Many thanks
Trigg

·
Registered
205 Posts
Not exactly in the area you asked, but give will a ring tidy t's. It's a couple of hours along the A14 but well worth the trip.

Had mine done last weekend and they are very much the dogs danglies.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for the replies people. I will give unique campers a call and get it arranged. Seems they are the closest to me.
A local company done my windows on my t4 wasn't to impressed. They were only done a year ago and the rubber had started to split all the way round on each window. Get what you pay for I suppose.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi would somebody be able to tell me what part nos are for the sliding door window and the one opposite please. I have had a search can't seem to find them. When I spoke to my local dealers he said there was quite a few to choose from I don't think he had been there long.
Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I used unique campers last week for my side window and they were brilliant.

Took 3 hours to do so they took us down to the town so we did a bit of shopping and when it was ready they picked us up.

Will certainly use them again. T:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had my side windows and bongo seat put in today by unique campers and i would definatly recommend them to anyone wanting any work done. Excellent job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts