VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont know what make got a pad with transporter on them need brackets on rear trailing arms and front jack points will make bars fit bracketsT:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I also need one made..

I have an orginal bracket for the other side I know who made my ones also I have tried to contact the guy, waving money at him to supply another one and well he's a total Tw8t! on average 2 weeks between emails and is more interested in quizing me about my own side bars than he is in selling me spare parts of his design!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I also need one made..

I have an orginal bracket for the other side I know who made my ones also I have tried to contact the guy, waving money at him to supply another one and well he's a total Tw8t! on average 2 weeks between emails and is more interested in quizing me about my own side bars than he is in selling me spare parts of his design!

Send me the bracket from the other side and I will duplicate it for you T:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello mate
Just reading posts about brackets and looking into making my own but haven't got a clue about the fixing of them, do you have any diamentions for the mounting brackets or pics I could use please?

Thanks Andy.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I also need one made..

Well that is somewhat understandable, given the question everyone asks themselves when someone has a set of side-bars without any brackets.. :*

Good luck getting it sorted anyway - the ones on mine are a very simple bracket so should be easy to fabricate T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts