VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOW SOLD

T4 Transporter in Silver, 2.5 TDI, 102BHP, SWB, 60000 miles, 5 speed manual, 3 seats in the front with covers on.

Price £7000 The Canons Forge bed has now been sold to another member on the forum.

This Volkswagen is in fantastic condition, and is drives like new. It comes with a full VWSH apart from the last full service which I had done, all belts and pully’s and water motor replaced as well as the full service, cost 500.
The van has 2 central remote key fobs, electric mirrors (heated) and electric windows with wind deflectors, I had a VW tow bar installed with VW electrics, I had a ¾ inch ply floor put in with industrial vinyl. The van has been full insulated using therma wrap and boared out with Landrover carpet so very hard wearing. I had a brand new Canons Forge ¾ bed installed only been used once cost 500. Mud flaps and floor mats. The van has a full bulkhead so you the drivers cab is warm, this and the floor and been professionally sprayed with a heardwearing/industrial paint so will not rust. The headlining has been upholstered and a strip light has been installed so that you have more light.
The van is faultless, you are welcome to do any trial, This is very sought after because it is an 04 plate. Also comes with a Rhino roof rack. I have put the original wheels back on but have the alloys if you wanted them, less than 1000 miles on the tyres.

I bought the van and spent a fortune on it so that I could carry my kayak and go on weekend trips, due to a career change I will get a lot less time to do this and so will not get the use of it. This is not a resprayed/chipped ex AA van like some you see on ebay this is an original low mileage T4 which will give someone years and years of pleasure.
Taxed until 23rd of Feb and MOT until Sept.
Contact me on 07723 603937

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Can i please remind of the rules members of unnecessary comments on sales ads.

If you have a problem with a thread then please report it through proper channels.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
i can also see them just takes a while if pc is slow and lots of pepole having problems with snow at minute inturpting

1 - 20 of 24 Posts