VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Silver 2007 T5 Trendline, 2.5L 130bhp, full caravelle rear seat, Price now - £11500

Make the most of this new great weather and treat yourself to this awesome van to get out exploring. It's been set up to be incredibly flexible for whatever your needs.

A 2007 VW T28 Trendline Transporter sought after 2.5 diesel engine, 130bhp (good performance and economy) in silver with lots of extras;

• VW service history with 112k miles
  • MOT until March 13th 2016, TAX until Aug 2015
  • 19” alloys
  • Lowered 40mm
  • Electric windows
  • Air conditioning
  • Cruise control
  • Privacy glass windows in the rear side window and side sliding door
  • Colour coded bumpers and mirrors

• 240v hook up and leisure battery
  • The rear has been professionally lined and insulated with led roof lighting
  • 4 x 12v charging points in the rear
  • Full genuine VW caravelle rear seat set in rare Cheyenne cloth trim (2x middle row seats with comfort headrests, ISOFIX points, armrests, storage drawers, rotate and recline swivel seats, VW multifunction table, 1x rear triple seat folds out into a three quarter length bed along with ISOFIX points to the 2 outer seats). All fixed to the VW caravelle rail system so will all slide to your desired position
  • Including the 3 seats upfront, this van can safely carry 8 people or rear seats removed for flexibility
  • Caravelle doorstep with led light
  • Pioneer double din Sat Nav including rear view camera, Bluetooth Phone connection, up-rated door speakers in the front and 6x9 speakers in the rear.
  • Front bumper shows some peeling paint and could do with a re-spray and there is a slight dent in the drivers door

Van is located in North Petherton near to J24 of the M5.

T: £12500 T:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought I would add some more pictures to show the outside of the van a bit better and also how flexible the seating options are. The pictures now show what it's likes with all the rear seats removed - surprisingly, it's a van!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not sure if the bumper is putting people off but as it's half term, the weather is good and I'm in a good mood I've decided to knock a bit off the price to cover a respray. I'm now looking for £11,500. I think this is a fair price for a van with this spec, in this condition and mileage that has been professional lined and converted for the caravelle rear seating. This was done by Mark 1 Conversions and is to a very high standard.

I know the photos aren't great and I would highly recommend viewing.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts