VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver Grey 1999 SWB T4 1.9TD

£4000

A great looking and well running van that i'm sad to sell, expanding family forces a slimming of outgoings and Dad's surf bus has got to go. Originally the Porsche parts van and subsequently owned by enthusiasts (i'm the second), this van has been well looked after. It came to me via this forum five years ago and i've been delighted with it ever since, very comfortable on many a surf trip.

MOT 6th July 2013.
Taxed until 30th June 2013.

-111600 miles.
-FSH.

-Captains seats (Passenger unit has swivel base).
-Professionally fitted VW double rear seat with 3 point belt and integrated lap belt.
-Seat folds flat and a simple, removable platform plus foam mattress creates a comfortable double bed. I wanted the van to be as multi purpose as possible and this design has worked really well for me.
-Insulated, ply and carpet lined.
-Professionally lowered by 40mm (T4's RUS suspension) -40mm still looks slick but remains a smooth ride, can be driven on an unmade road without worry and can still take a heavy load if required.
-17" RS4 style alloys.
-Clear indicators.
-CD Player.

Honesty.
-Paintwork is in generally very good condition and gleams after a Tcut and wax, there are a few minor marks here and there and two small dents in the back door which can be seen in the photo.
-Carpet lined panels on ceiling could do with re-working/re-fixing.
-TDI radiator grill is from another vehicle, this is a TD engine.
-Pics were taken in October, couldn't quite bring myself to post the sale until now!

Location is Hartfield, East Sussex.

Please PM if any further questions.
Thanks,
Tim.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts