VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a very nice silver velle, towing a small trailer plus a bike rack heading towards Acle from Yarmouth.
Nice reg aswell. Sunk in 5 minutes later, 4 of T4 being in roman numerals T:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looked like a holiday maker's van.
Saw a red one aswell later, pulling a jet ski. All right for some on holiday:( while others toil away I:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
What does your van look like scruffy? may have seen you here and there... Never seen a local silver but loads of red and a really nice black one. Not sure if they are on here though. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another red one I'm afraid kieran. There's a picture of it on the first page of "show of us your wheels".
Saying that though I'm usually up your way in the works Skoda.
That was sad news with the girl in her Porsche yesterday morning :eek::(. Passed it draped in tarpoulins on the A11. Seriously makes you think.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
You will have to pop in to the Deers Glade weekender mate and show us in person, we will both be there! Sad news about the Porsche, the A11 is a nightmare for accidents never had a problem myself but then again i dont drive anything that quick.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I can Jimmy I certaily try and make it and meet up with you Norwich boys T:
Worst time of year work wise for me though. Harvest time and most weekends till October end up with some overtime at some point :(

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
If I can Jimmy I certaily try and make it and meet up with you Norwich boys T:
Worst time of year work wise for me though. Harvest time and most weekends till October end up with some overtime at some point :(
Even if you can make it for one night it would be nice to see you there T: let me know if you can do it, everyone needs a rest from time to time bud.

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Checked out ya van herbert, looks ace, likeing that allot, not at all like the other reds i have seen about. Good work fella T:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers kieran :ILU:.
Needs a bloody good wash and the inside needs finishing, but with 2 young lads it's very much a playden so certain jobs get pusjed down the list :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts