VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above. I need a double for my needs (could part ex one)

£150 Collect or i can post for £20 T:

As you can see its mint. Be quick!

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Single passenger captains seat with base and swivel

Pm's replied to T:

No dibs guys sorry.. Im after a 'clean' double as a part ex and will knock £50 off the asking price no more. As i can buy one for that if i need to.

I would of course prefer an early double same pattern but thats not overly important as my interior will be changing at some point soon anyway.

:ILU:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts

remember early doubles fold forward,and only have a lap belt on the innermost seat,newer doubles are non folding,and have 3 point belts (safer for kids) if that makes a difference with your swap/search T:

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

remember early doubles fold forward,and only have a lap belt on the innermost seat,newer doubles are non folding,and have 3 point belts (safer for kids) if that makes a difference with your swap/search T:
Thanks mate i know T:. Folding double's are dead handy but as you say seat belts are different.. It makes no real odd's to me at the mo. I will be looking for something different at some point soon anyway and the sale from this seat can help get a few other bits i need :ILU: Just would be nice if they matched for now but not the end of the world.

·
11,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Norfolk. A little way from you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.