VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post some photos to help people with where to drill through the floor for the waste pipe and a gas drop out vent on an Evo 4 kit.
[imago]http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/picture.php?albumid=24350&pictureid=181699[/img]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You'll be impressed with the Evo kit.
Wish the cut out in the panel in the cupboard was bigger to get a butane bottle in and had the slot machined in, to finish it off with edging strip.
I had to fit magnets to the rear tambour doors to stop the coming open while driving.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, yeah the hole with the grommet is already there. There are several all along the sill.
The centre of the hole inside the van is about 30mm away from the van side. I used a 32mm hole saw and 23.5mm waste pipe.

Completely agree about the instructions from Evo, they may as well not bother sending any. It got easier the more you'd done because you had less bits to choose from. The first hinges did me! The different types! I tried them all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.