VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a link on the forum to cheap T4 Sachs Shocks through this shop Sks Car Parts and ordered 2 for my bus.

http://www.skscarparts.co.uk/

My order is stuck on "processing" since last week and when I tried to ring the phone line is out of action, tried email too.

Just checked and they did promo deals on the forum but that was 2016...

My spidey sense is tingling, anyone have any experience with this shop?

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Found a link on the forum to cheap T4 Sachs Shocks through this shop Sks Car Parts and ordered 2 for my bus.

http://www.skscarparts.co.uk/

My order is stuck on "processing" since last week and when I tried to ring the phone line is out of action, tried email too.

Just checked and they did promo deals on the forum but that was 2016...

My spidey sense is tingling, anyone have any experience with this shop?
I thought they ceased trading quite some time ago :*

·
Full of Cr*p....
7,967 Posts
Has the money come out of your bank/card?

If you paid by card or PayPal, you're covered anyway.....just a pain going through the hoops!

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
What a pity. They had good prices. I had the same problem with their website. Processing until suddenly the shocks appeared. They use the same system as PP-Tuning.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
I think they were just dropshippers, trading from a residential property ...................... loads of people at it I:

Many suppliers even build you a website, which is just a template of their own. The interweb is a great place for making small look much bigger ;) Gaz has seen the benefits of that

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a pity. They had good prices. I had the same problem with their website. Processing until suddenly the shocks appeared. They use the same system as PP-Tuning.
...was this recently Indian?

Trying to get my payment cancelled now, cheers folks for the help.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
...was this recently Indian?

Trying to get my payment cancelled now, cheers folks for the help.
I bought my shocks 2 years ago. I paid £1750 for all 4 Sachs HD shipped. I did call him to ask if the prices are real and I would have had to pay that for only 1 in Norway and he confirmed that the price was right so I went along with the order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts