VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

By any chance does anyone work for sky? They have told me if I can get a workers code then they offer 50% off. Cheeky I know but would be apriciated if anyone's happy to share?

Cheers

Chalks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have gratitude and thanks available by the bucket load. Other than that I'm hoping community spirit and the good feeling of helping a fellow VW owner will be enough. T:T::ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be enough to make me commit fraud and possibly lose my job if caught but alas, I don't work for sky.
How is offering out a friends and family discount fraud? I am sure that the idea in issuing them to staff is that they share and use them........ I guess you don't suffer that community spirit!

Rasp:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Worked with them for nine years, still going strong.
No interest in subscribing despite big discount offers. Just don't watch much TV!
Thanks for the reply Californication, do you know if they still entice friends and family in with special offers?

·
Registered
317 Posts
my experience from sky is that what ever deal they offer and you sign up to changes with out notice and they charge you/your bank account what ever they like, they even took money for accounts that had stopped, phone tv it doesn't matter we've paid for nothing!

when asking for a refund they recommended keeping the direct debit live to refund the money.... you guessed it they kept taking it!

not the easiest people to deal with unless your signing up to something good luck with that...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts