VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm just back from a great trip to Skye in the van.

The route and my stops are on Track My Tour, some touristy pictures on Flickr and a video I cobbled together below (hopefully).
It was as good as I'd hoped and great fun in the van and exactly the reason I have it. I used a few wild camps, using locations scouted on NomadGB and some brilliant campsites when I wanted the luxury of a hook-up.

·
Literally, white van man
4,072 Posts
A:Really good, looks like you had reasonable weather too.

What gadget did you use for the timelapse rotation?

Chris

·
Registered
114 Posts
Quality vidio we'll done looked like an excellent trip going up to Arisaig in July myself can't wait after watching that. What camera did you use?A:

·
Registered
758 Posts
A:Really good, looks like you had reasonable weather too.

What gadget did you use for the timelapse rotation?

Chris
I wondered that, been playing around with my gopro blu tacked on top of a clockwork kitchen timer for the panoramas and using the "lapse it" app to create a video.

Cheaper than a camalapse, http://www.camalapse.com

Still experimenting at the moment :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
That is superb! Six weeks and counting until we have 2 weeks on Skye. The wild camping spots look fantastic. T:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bloody brilliant video mate. Myself and the wife, and some friends who've just got their t4 are planning to do scotland next year. A:T:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Video footage was great mate, but I gotta be honest I had to watch with the sound off.. The noise was painful.. But superb video footage really good stuff. I'm assuming it was a go pro hd..... Sorry hope that dont sound harsh!! Not meant to be.T:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm just back from a great trip to Skye in the van.

The route and my stops are on Track My Tour, some touristy pictures on Flickr and a video I cobbled together below (hopefully).
It was as good as I'd hoped and great fun in the van and exactly the reason I have it. I used a few wild camps, using locations scouted on NomadGB and some brilliant campsites when I wanted the luxury of a hook-up.

Outstanding video brother, thanks for sharing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts