VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyone out there in cornwall land that has some secondhand lowering springs? atleast 55mm, the lower the better, had a made 5 minutes and took the springs out!!!! looked amazing but the drive, as you can imagine, was hideous. the front is as low as it will go so 85mm springs would be a bonus, but 55mm is better than running standard springs with a slammed front. hotrod white van man lol

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Welcome to the forum bud. www.T4srus.co.uk do a good value kit with shocks and springs with a 85mm drop, its doubtful if you will get anything second hand as they haven't been released long. Stay away from the Jamex stuff as its too weak for the job!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
try astra mk3,calibra or i was running standard corsa springs!the corsa`s will give u 100/120mm,think the astra`s will give u wot ur lookin for,might have to trim the ends alittle but its a peice of :* job,:ILU:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks alot< hopefull have the time to get some from the scrappy for the cvwoc this weekend. will let you know how it goes. finally finding my way around the site, just found the section now lol

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
bring um along and i will fit um....:ILU:
Are you going to the Jamboree bud?? be good to meet up and see each others vans in the flesh:ILU:
Gaz.

Slammedt4, i'm running calibra springs and give just over 100mm drop if thats what your looking for,good luck finding some.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah am gonna be there saturday and sunday, have got hold of some corsa springs so will be on for saturday. hopefully match the fully wound down front lol might see your van there

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I will have to back mr mafdef up here, that van was low and looked lower in the flesh!
how r u bud,will pop down soon havnt seen u for a bit,get urself on the new dubclique site,gotta reregister,the last meet was super cool,come edition with us,will get us on the club stand?can get some pressed plates on a group buy at the mo £20,intrested?:ILU:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I got some 85mm springs i want to sell, if interested you can p.m me.
Cheers Christian.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you are my hero, just got some corsa springs free off of my mate and it looks the nuts. SLAMMED BUILDERS VAN lol seriously though, thanks alot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts