VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
t4,just befor the m50 turn off today.i was in my slammed white t4..fair play,best looking t4 iv ever seen..post some photos up:ILU:

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Cant be certain but I think that may belong to someone who has gone to pastures new so to speak!

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
If it's who I think it is they are no longer a member here. But have a look in the gallery and see if you can see a matching van ?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sorry, but just because someone has been banned from this forum I don't be why they can't be talked about.... why the secret code?

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
because I wasnt with him when he saw the van, so I dont know for sure who it was.

and I said go have a look in the Gallery and see if you see the van you saw.

If thats secret code, its not a very good one :confused::confused:

·
Registered
652 Posts
More the whole pastures new... don't mention the name type thing... thought a "It may have been so-n-so's' van" may have been better? Guess I'm interested my the nicest T4 I've ever seen bit! :confused:

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
I thought it may have been The Monk.

but only due to the fact he has a stunning grey van.

But he has chosen to leave the forum.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
More the whole pastures new... don't mention the name type thing... thought a "It may have been so-n-so's' van" may have been better? Guess I'm interested my the nicest T4 I've ever seen bit! :confused:

I thought it may have been The Monk.

but only due to the fact he has a stunning grey van.

But he has chosen to leave the forum.
Neal are you still not going to tell xajayx and Zone6 the name of the other forum?

I would but dont know it and would also like to knowT:

thanks Rob

·
Registered
652 Posts
Cool.... agreed if it was the Monks, its a nice van :cool: He was at the scrumpy weekend and Camperjam... I've got some photos that I havn't put up yet, so will add them to the others today T:

He's a member of Kurb$ide Ku$tom$, which is not a rival site, or an evil cult as far as I'm aware.... Rasp:

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Neal are you still not going to tell xajayx and Zone6 the name of the other forum?

I would but dont know it and would also like to knowT:

thanks Rob
No I didn't as I didn't realise that was the question.
But as you want to know The Monk is a member of Kerbside Kustoms.

But as it is a club not an open forum like this one (30 members who all know each other) that information would not really have helped.

The Monks still on here anyway,

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41049

Nathan's last post

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
No I didn't as I didn't realise that was the question.
But as you want to know The Monk is a member of Kerbside Kustoms.

But as it is a club not an open forum like this one (30 members who all know each other) that information would not really have helped.

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41049

Nathan's last post
but not the last post Nathan made.............aint saying no more, were trying to move on....and anyway its a lovly van which was the question in the beginning............

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts