VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi anyone aware of any deals going for front sliders smoked i checked out some suppliers but cant decide which are the best type to buy and from whom
thanks any advice would be appreciated
Cheers
H

·
Full of Cr*p....
9,144 Posts
Depends what you have now.
Some are designed to replace fixed windows in a "windowed van", and others to fit a "panel van".

Panel van needs a load more work to fit the windows.

Search for fitting windows if you have a panel van.....more work than you would imagine to do it right.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Just had mine fitted to a 63 plate white panel van by Dean @ VanDoc in Redditch - excellent!!
All clean and tidy and flush and so very well fitted in with proper rain channels.
Professional team he has there and all great people to chat with.
2 x sliding windows - one each side - highly recommended!!

·
Full of Cr*p....
9,144 Posts
Are T4 and T5 panel vans the same regarding the T4 having spot welded window frame openings and the panel just a double skin?

I've read about companies "bodging" the job with SikaFlex etc between the skins.

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
That looks like a great flush fit on the T4 side window. Its nice to see a good one with all the tat I have seen people posting on Facebook by people calling them self professional fitters.
Do you have a recommendation for a slider for the centre/side of the T4 that doesn't leak? Can you supply as too far to come?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts