VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, bloody finally, getting delivery of my new 4Motion Kombi on Wednesday. I've been a member a while now, but we knew it would take a while to deliver, so experienced some T5 ownership this summer by buying an older T5 Shuttle which we've now sold.

It's been 28 weeks, due to the spec I chose, but I literally cannot wait, like a small child I am counting down the days, and even thinking about not going into London for work Thurs and Fri so I can have a proper road trip in her.

Does this make me childish?

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Nope.

My wife and I have a 4motion Kombi on order as well. Highline spec LWB, DSG with lots of options.

Ours was built two weeks ago and is currently on its way. Don't see why yours took so long as ours was ordered on 2nd August.

xlray

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope.

My wife and I have a 4motion Kombi on order as well. Highline spec LWB, DSG with lots of options.

Ours was built two weeks ago and is currently on its way. Don't see why yours took so long as ours was ordered on 2nd August.

xlray
We've ordered a fair few options, including diff lock, climate and heating front and back and loads more to boot. Funny enough, I didn't go DSG as they told me it would take much longer. Ordered in April....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts