VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just got hold of a second-hand smev, 8003 I believe it is, however it has electronic ignition but none of the wires. So if anyone has a smev hob with electronic ignition I would appreciate it if they could take photo of the underside so I can work out where the wires should run.

Actually if someone knows and could explain that'd be cool too, i've contacted the uk importers, found all the manuals and spare parts catalogues but none of them show the wiring. I have emailed smev but I've had no response, I need help to get this bloomin thing workin.....

Just hope this bargain don't end up costing anywhere near as much as a newun....

·
Trade Member Plus
1,965 Posts
Hello, I just got hold of a second-hand smev, 8003 I believe it is, however it has electronic ignition but none of the wires. So if anyone has a smev hob with electronic ignition I would appreciate it if they could take photo of the underside so I can work out where the wires should run.

Actually if someone knows and could explain that'd be cool too, i've contacted the uk importers, found all the manuals and spare parts catalogues but none of them show the wiring. I have emailed smev but I've had no response, I need help to get this bloomin thing workin.....

Just hope this bargain don't end up costing anywhere near as much as a newun....
Hey chap, if you give abi a ring in the morning (0115 9497211) and she will be able to helpT:, not got this one in stock, but im sure that they are all the same so she should be able to sort from the ones we have in stockT:

Cheers

Jay*<:)>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts