• i'll be on holiday in a hot country

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are we gonna get loads of snow next week?
if we do ...........then Piers Corbyn really can predict the weather months in advance.
if not.......... he's as rubbish as the met office.

what do you think?

·
Registered
585 Posts
No snow forcast for north wales next week, in fact double figure temp by weds T:T:

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
I reckon we might get a smidgeT:

Won't stop me going to work though:(

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
ive voted no , only because i hate the bloomin white powder . last time it snowed it took me just over 9 hours to get to northants from surrey . a normaly 2 hour drive at most . was fun watching the kids playing snow balling and building snow men on the m25 fast lane though ..... now that dont happen very often !!
kieran

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I voted no- coz although I love the stuff, I wanna get some things done to me bus!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I hope soT:
Must remember to leave the hand brake off, twas a nightmare last time dragging my ar$e end round every where. My van was like a Dog with worms

·
Registered
502 Posts
snow on the A66 today. Made for a slippery ride in the Howgills this morning. But the drive over was very pretty.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
With those low pressure areas coming in from mid to North Atlantic, I.M.H.O. wet and windy all week. Quite a blow toward the weekend. :ILU: Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Hopefully!!!!

lots of it too!! enough to be able to snowboard from the top of the farm to the bottom over the hedges!!!! :ILU:

got the tractor up and going now so can use it to push snow off the road then deploy the snowchains!!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
No more snow please. I want summer hate winter can't get anything done stuck indoors

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
We had snow in west Yorkshire at 6am this morning.Rasp:
so is my quid safe?
Maybe I will wait for enough to sledge on! H:

is Peirs Corbyn a proper long term weather man?
he uses SLAT (Solar Lunar Action Technique) to predict the weather.
Joe Bastardi (Real name ;) ) also uses this technique.
He recons no sustained cold in the next 2 weeks , But that was from the other day.
Not November like Weather Action man Peirs Corbyn

but they both recon we are headed into a colder period. for at least the next few years :(

who is going on holiday ? enjoy the sun anyway ;)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
We will almost deffinitely be having snow in abundance this week as I have just returned from a week snowboarding. Would've been nice to have had it last week but hey ho!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
so is my quid safe?
Maybe I will wait for enough to sledge on! H:

is Peirs Corbyn a proper long term weather man?
he uses SLAT (Solar Lunar Action Technique) to predict the weather.
Joe Bastardi (Real name ;) ) also uses this technique.
He recons no sustained cold in the next 2 weeks , But that was from the other day.
Not November like Weather Action man Peirs Corbyn

but they both recon we are headed into a colder period. for at least the next few years :(
who is going on holiday ? enjoy the sun anyway ;)
LOL:LOL: Joe bastardi LOL:LOL:
I could do without the colder period for the next 2 years. It looks like I may have to move my wood-burner up my lists of priorities.

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL:LOL: Joe bastardi LOL:LOL:
I could do without the colder period for the next 2 years. It looks like I may have to move my wood-burner up my lists of priorities.
i can make you one if you like? ;)

a wood burner not a Bastardi LOL:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
i can make you one if you like? ;)

a wood burner not a Bastardi LOL:
Yes I know I've seen your little beauty on here. The problem is these days is finding the time for everything I want to do.
I've also promised my neighbour to build him something for his photography business, the minute people know you can do engineering you seem to be quite popular it seems.I:

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes I know I've seen your little beauty on here. The problem is these days is finding the time for everything I want to do.
I've also promised my neighbour to build him something for his photography business, the minute people know you can do engineering you seem to be quite popular it seems.I:

i know....time appears to be speeding up.................. or am i just getting older? :*

1 - 20 of 21 Posts