VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right its a t4vw forum but as i own a t4 and a bike can i introduce you all to bikerfm!
www.bikerfm.co.uk

i do the adventure travel show wed nights ten till midnight.
join me for cool rock and retro stuff plus requests.:cool:

il even play some of the new stuff...I:

hey the telly is on weds so cmon and join in the fun!:ILU:A:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Never heard of it, but it's in my favourites now.
Your on at 10 til 12..bugger I'm in the land of nod by then!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey chaps thanks for the replys.
im a firm believer that not all bikers like thrash grungs boogiebillyphsycho stylee rock so i kinda play what i and my listeners enjoy.
most weks a smorgasboard of choons too please the crumbliest of old boys!!!T:T:

·
Registered
725 Posts
I'm new to the forum (so a big hello), but one of the excuses I've used to justify buying my T4 Caravelle has been to put my motorbike in the back. I'm very keen on greenlaning and adventure stuff, but the offroad bike is just 250cc, so loads of roadwork in the UK is a pain, hence the T4. Mainly ride in Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire, but am looking forward to more trips to Devon and Wales this year and really want to go to Cornwall too.

Did a 2200 mile trip last summer from Bilbao across the Spanish Pyrennees to Perpignan and then north all the way back to Calais with about 60% offroad with as much wild camping as we could - the weather was dreadful! Plan is to reverse the trip this year and I'm itching to do the TNT in 2012.

I shall tune in with interest! T:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont panic im on every week wed 10 till midnight.
next week i have simon pavey in the studio live giving his version of events of his successful dakar this year..
tune in and enjoy!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts