VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Loving the build mate, nice to see all the pics.
Has it got PAS? Just that i was thinking about fitting a small wheel, but mine does not have PAS and want to know if it will be to hard to drive without PAS and a small wheel.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
liking your "Behind Ther Front Seats" set up mate

very neat :cool:

what you putting in the section where you walk through between the 2 front seats :*

& the bit behind the passenger seat,,like your thinking T:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
They have kids on and places to out your getti when the chairs have turned round. Behind the driver is battery and split charger etc, behind the passenger is space for extra sockets, hook up, bat charger and general stuff. Between the seats will go the amp on the angle and behind that will go drinks holders, battery Meter, 12v sockets and storage

I'll get some more pictures up when it's progressed.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
more progress, things are moving....
red covers still to go on over the lights that have a strip of light gathering acrylic underneath to emit more light. as seen in earlier posts. The roof lining trims were a bit busted so i remade some out of 6mm MDF. sadly in one spot i drilled through the roof - H:

3 way fridge can be removed to allow for extra seating. I swear by these fridges.

awaiting red plastic to create trims and details, still deciding on the style, that'll be the fun bit

·
Registered
223 Posts
One hell of a build thread, red not to my taste but great attention to detail on it all. I did like the "got a tdi lump", then "tdi lump is in!" Just a minor little thing swapping the motor and for a different one!!! Way beyond me, so dead impressed with it all. Great inspiration for the rest of us, to get some stuff done on our vans!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Quite honestly my favourite build so far! T:A:

All the detail is incredible and the not so standard layout looks amazing, hats off to ya fella!

Where did you get all the VW and T4 stickers etc from? Like the ones on the dash and the table? :ILU:

61 - 80 of 85 Posts