VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are a couple of pics of my other pride an joy, my very black an shiney Vespa PX210 Scoot.

And from the other side.

the scoots heart consists of a Mazzucchelli crank, Malossi 210 kit, kegra head, malossi reed valve, 30mm Dellorto carb, cosa clutch, T5 fourth gear cog and a left hand JL hand made limited edition stainless pipe.

Steve W....

·
Registered
639 Posts
I too am affected by the scooter bug, i think the user name kinda gives it away a bit :cool:

My T5 mk 1, i will get some more recent piccies one day, it's got a Malossi 172 kit, SiP tubeless rims an Evo pipe which replaced the PM one in the picture after it went rusty after only 6 months on the scoot an 450 miles on the clock :eek: Sebac gas shocks, the Yankee seat was an ebay bargain T: and it's been to the Isle of Wight 2 years in a row now and NOT in the back of any van :*

·
Premium Member
296 Posts

My scooter...
1966 Lambretta Li 125 special... Now running a TS1 225 with a 26mil dellorto sat on a Yamaha RD 400 read block, 58 stroke mazz full circle crank, hydrolic front disc with a Yamaha brake cylinder, sip tubeless rims, tatfspeed progressive front springs, Yamaha R1 rear shock, B-Race hand made exhaust and a 12L fuel tank to help with those 1000 mile round trip runs. It goes like a fcuking rocket! Didn't miss an iow for ten years strait. This year got cancelled due to a spider bite! But thats another story, and boring!

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
I was when I was in my mid teens to early 20's in the late '80s and early '90s. Ive had a Vespa 100 (Polini 135 kitted), Vespa PX125 (Pinasco 166 kitted), Servetta Jet 200, Vespa T5 Mk 2 from Midland Scooter Centre new (1989) (Pinasco 172?? kitted). I'm hoping that within the next couple of years I shall return to scooter ownership in the shape of a GP200.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I've just convinced the Missus that too, gonna sell the other T5 classic and the ET2 and the money we make from the combined sales I'm gonna get one of them Orange GT300 Supers, a decent pipe on it an maybe a small smoked flyscreen that should do the job just nicely :D

·
Registered
639 Posts

My pride and joy, 1962 TV175 ser 3, with original disc brake an it's flimsy fiber glass front mud guard, it has a modern electronic ignition and a Casa Lambretta shortened downpipe exhaust :cool:

And the "Bet lynch" matching bra an knickers seat and spare wheel cover were treats that were added for this years Great London ride out :D

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
just about missed the mod thing by a year or two, Skinheads and smoothes and suedeheads was my era, could never afford a scooter, but have had a 58 LD 150 for 15 years now, its a 58 and I was born in 58, the only thing I will never sale (bought for me by Karen, Kane and Harley) on my 40th, and I've certainly had some great offers to sale............

·
Registered
639 Posts
Mine

Love those trailers, was set up next to a guy at one of the early Market Harborough scooter parts fairs who had one for sale, only wanted £75.00 :eek: it was well rough, but nothing a couple of rattle cans would of sorted ;) really wish i'd bought it now.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Anyone doing the Clacton ride out tomorrow ??? Thinking of taking the TV :eek: looks like it'll be a nice day for it :cool: if any of you are, come over an say hi, it won't have the mirrors on it but will have the "Bet Lynch" twin set ;)

Kev :cool:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Got as far as Puckeridge on the A120 an it seized solid :( the very nice man from the AA came and collected broken scooter and peaced off rider an took us home :blg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts