VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Some forums give you the opportunity to block posters you don't like, so you just don't see what they post.T:

Sometimes makes the threads a bit weird as people answer comments you haven't seen. But it is quite handy when someone continually posts wind up drivel.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just got home,my awesome missus is going out she deserves it,babysitting my beautiful 3 month old daughter tonight,got 8 one pint cans of carlsberg for £7.25 ???in the local spar (think they have got the prices wrong),can see my t5 from the window,the dogs are asleep in front of the fire,those are the things I care about,life's too short. Anyway enough of that I've got all night let bitching commence,the other yob????thread got 11 pages.enjoy.

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Just got home,my awesome missus is going out she deserves it,babysitting my beautiful 3 month old daughter tonight,got 8 one pint cans of carlsberg for £7.25 ???in the local spar (think they have got the prices wrong),can see my t5 from the window,the dogs are asleep in front of the fire,those are the things I care about,life's too short. Anyway enough of that I've got all night let bitching commence,the other yob????thread got 11 pages.enjoy.

What no popcorn :*

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
LOL:LOL:
trust you to come out with the proper ingredients Keith in true modding style.
I'm glad to see this thread has taken a positive turn. I'm actually enjoying reading it now. Was planning on heading to bed to read my book (PARENTHOOD RULES) but think I might go fill a pint glass with ice and see how much bailys I can stomach T:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts