VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
I'de go for it. In the early seventies I had the chance of an Armstrong Siddeley Star Sapphire (the one with the reed valve engine) he :eek: and my soon to be beloved talked me out of it, only because she said I would respray it primrose yellow ! ! ! Been with her 31 years, but I don't hold a grudge, Cheers. Tony.*<:)>

·
Full of Cr*p....
10,885 Posts
And it comes from the dead centre of town.
Someone should nail it, and put a lid on the whole thread.
I'd buy buy it...but I can't go coffin up any more money, trying to persuade the wife it was a good buy would be like trying to flog a dead he....oops..I mean horse...
Would fit right in in Norway....anyone laying in the back of a van gets stiff this time of year anyway!
Maybe could advertise it as a male brothel...."Come and try it ladies...4 stiff young men in a single van!"

Shame it has tinted windows...would have been better as a "Box-Van"!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just sold my westy funeral trailer which we use to sleep in at the shows. Picked it up from near wolfsburg from the funeral directors about 5 years ago. miss the old thing but at least i bought a t4 with the money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.