VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD - THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INTEREST :)

I've had this on my SWB T5.1 180 for about 10K miles and I've now removed it as the van is off to a new home fairly soon.

Originally bought directly from Cybox for £325 it's yours for £140 delivered via courier. All in perfect working order and comes with everything you need to fit it to your T5, T5.1 or T6. It'll fit all 2 litre common rail diesel engine models, including the 180 BiTurbo. It uses the standard exhaust mounts and the nearside rear pipe comes with a mounting bracket which attaches to one of the chassis legs which will already have the required hole in it.

Despite having only one centre silencer, it's not loud at all (I run the standard DPF on my van, which does a lot of silencing to start with).

Full details are on the Cybox web site at T5.1 2.0 SWB Duplex System - Cybox Automotive

Any questions, please drop me a PM. Thanks :)

Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle
Road surface Asphalt Floor Flooring Wood
Electricity Gas Font Adapter Electrical supply

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've had this on my SWB T5.1 180 for about 10K miles and I've now removed it as the van is off to a new home fairly soon.

Originally bought directly from Cybox for £325 it's yours for £140 delivered via courier. All in perfect working order and comes with everything you need to fit it to your T5, T5.1 or T6. It'll fit all 2 litre common rail diesel engine models, including the 180 BiTurbo. It uses the standard exhaust mounts and the nearside rear pipe comes with a mounting bracket which attaches to one of the chassis legs which will already have the required hole in it.

Despite having only one centre silencer, it's not loud at all (I run the standard DPF on my van, which does a lot of silencing to start with).

Full details are on the Cybox web site at T5.1 2.0 SWB Duplex System - Cybox Automotive

View attachment 194987 View attachment 194988 View attachment 194989 View attachment 194990 View attachment 194991

View attachment 194987 View attachment 194988 View attachment 194989 View attachment 194990 View attachment 194991
is this still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts