VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have my T5.1 Caravelle for sale. 140bhp, 90,000 miles on a 2010 plate (60), Manual 6 speed gearbox.

£17,000.

Lots to say about my van, apart from keeping her mechanically sound, the bodywork is very good, the interior seats have been covered from the second day I had her and they look great for it. The usual T5.1 Caravelle but with added extras, chrome side bars, chrome bumper protector, detachable tow bar with two keys. Pioneer head unit with sat nav, Bluetooth handsfree telephone, cd, Bluetooth link to music from your phone, USB aux points x2 and SD card for extra music files and DAB radio. Additional Multi Function steering wheel added. Front window wind deflectors and Fleece lined bonnet bra.

Recently had new cam belt and two tyres.
More picture can be sent, PM me your email.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi, I have my T5.1 Caravelle for sale. 140bhp, 90,000 miles on a 2010 plate (60), Manual 6 speed gearbox.

£17,000.

Lots to say about my van, apart from keeping her mechanically sound, the bodywork is very good, the interior seats have been covered from the second day I had her and they look great for it. The usual T5.1 Caravelle but with added extras, chrome side bars, chrome bumper protector, detachable tow bar with two keys. Pioneer head unit with sat nav, Bluetooth handsfree telephone, cd, Bluetooth link to music from your phone, USB aux points x2 and SD card for extra music files and DAB radio. Additional Multi Function steering wheel added. Front window wind deflectors and Fleece lined bonnet bra.

Recently had new cam belt and two tyres.
View attachment 181366 More picture can be sent, PM me your email.
Can i see some pics of the inside of the van. thanks Stevie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts