VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happt New Year.

Haven't been on here for a while, right i have a 51 plate caravelle, it has 153k on the clock had it nearly a year i want to change disks pads cam belt and water pump and have a good old service, i live in plymouth and was wondering if any one could recommend someone and what the rough price i should be paying for all of this, do you think £1000 would get it done
regards
kirkyboy

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
cambelt kit and water pump £350-£500 supplied and fitted,depending on garage,front discs and pads £100 ish supplied and fitted, similar price for the rears T:,wouldnt cost much extra for a service while its there if the garage was getting all that work from you

look up aggie on here - has a garage called vw connections,very well recommended and people travel long distances for his work as its top quality and knows t4s inside out T:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Kirkyboy

I would recommend Penninsular Motors on the Cardrew Industrial Estate in Redruth, I know that it may be about 1 hour drive away from you but they are very good and reasonably priced T: Their number is 01209214414 and the man to speak to in Ian.

Happy New Year

Steven
Westcountry Campervans
Redruth
Cornwall
www.westcountrycampervans.co.uk

Insulation, soundproofing, ply lining, vinyl floors, carpeting, windows, Cannon's Forge rock n roll beds, campervan conversions and much more!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts