VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a shout out to bez t5,

I have fell out of love with Sebastian (my van not my lover) over the last few months as things ain't gone great with certain things and was considering selling him in the spring but a few emails of encouragement and offer of help with the van even though he has never met me and lives many miles away has helped me keep the faith!!

It's people like this that make this forum amazing, there are loads of you about helping us challenged peeps fix our vans and give free advice. I've met loads of you at shows and meets (Wolverhampton) and hope . Can enjoy the van again as its like another family.

There should be a gratitude thread/sticky, sometimes just being recognised is worth all the hard work.

Thanks bud

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Well done Bez t5A:

and good of you to put the feedback, that's what this forum should be aboutT:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice one Bez!

I was in a similar position when I first got my van, sorta fell out of love. But it was this forum that kept me going! Getting loads of useful information and have even met a couple of members who have helped me no end!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Thanks for your kind words pal only happy to help ,keep in touch ,keep on the forum and keep at it !!! there are loads of people on here willing to help T: We must meet up at the next show/festival or meet for a couple of beers. Cheers Rob (Bez t5)

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Thanks for your kind words pal only happy to help ,keep in touch ,keep on the forum and keep at it !!! there are loads of people on here willing to help T: We must meet up at the next show/festival or meet for a couple of beers. Cheers Rob (Bez t5)
Bez is one of the good guys on here, I m glad you ve got your mojo back,when you get knocked down you have got to get back up and fight on T:T:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just a shout out to bez t5,

I have fell out of love with Sebastian (my van not my lover) over the last few months as things ain't gone great with certain things and was considering selling him in the spring but a few emails of encouragement and offer of help with the van even though he has never met me and lives many miles away has helped me keep the faith!!

It's people like this that make this forum amazing, there are loads of you about helping us challenged peeps fix our vans and give free advice. I've met loads of you at shows and meets (Wolverhampton) and hope . Can enjoy the van again as its like another family.

There should be a gratitude thread/sticky, sometimes just being recognised is worth all the hard work.

Thanks bud
We were the same, that's what happens when you get let down, but once the work restarted we fell back in love with our van, and we are now glad we ended up doing the rest of the work ourselves, as we've got a cracking camper now, better than I could imagine it was going to be, so stick with it, don't let the bad stuff get you down, and I've said it before 'stand by your van!', that's my new motto, and you will fall back in love with him, I promise!! T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts