VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Cant be any grease on the pad backs then ?
And looks a bit like the whole caliper is greaseless tbh 🤔 be having them apart soon as at there expense!

·
Registered
13,437 Posts
Yeah nothing is gonna move very freely and as soon as you take it all apart again your gonna start scraching up that shiny new paint 😩

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh no!! I reversed into a pile of bricks due to the parking sensors not working, and I was fuming with my bumper already batrle scarred!
I couldn't imagine how you're feeling!
Quite a bit moody and then the girlfriend dinged the alloys on the Caddy, not having a good time today lol

·
Registered
13,437 Posts
I had one of those days a couple of weeks ago 😩
I found the only way to numb the pain was to drink copious amounts of wine and eat pizza .....(much the same as every other night actually :unsure:)

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Bus is looking great, although shame about the woes! It happens, I reversed off my drive months ago and into a car opposite, no damage to the car but cracked the pain on mine 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: miloslo

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
🤞at least you still have diesel
Fuel is still available around these parts and no queues either 👍 .
I just wish I hadn't bought so much loo roll, got nowhere to store all my full jerry cans now 🙃

It's just crazy, heard people being interviewed on the radio...

"why are you queuing up for fuel?"
"well, because everyone else is so I just joined up" :oops:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Feel your pain! Nothing worse than damaging the van.
Girlfriend leaned her mountain bike up against the back of my van (dumping offence as it is!), the minute she turned around it fell down and caught the pedal across the bumper. :mad:
Fortunately nothing a strategic sticker positioning won't cover up!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts