VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I'm new here. And let me tell you guys it feels good to arrived.
Although without the keys to the subject of my dreams in my hand I feel like something of a fraud, but someday soon, all will be well with my soul.

As the thread header would suggest, I live in Dudley, so wondered about what's going down in the Black Country Scene - any meets or Threads that I should barge my way into?

Any way, thanks in advance for baring with my pitiful Noobie questions - go easy on me!

Bless.

Baggy :)

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hello baggy and welcome to the forum, hopefully you will soon join us with a vanT:

·
Registered
795 Posts
wallow yaow! owbis ya? yaow gorra van yet aerk? I: der ay no T4 meets in the Black Country but the BCDC Black Country Dub Club do operate in the area ;) and there is loads of sweeeeeet T4s round the black country!!!!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
welcome to the forum , their a strange bunch on here compared to us brummies and yam yams , but thier harmless , specially the southern softy shandy drinkers . lol. oh hi lumox ! I: ade T:T:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
hi mate let me know of local meet in wolvo or dudley would be interested ive a 1996 t4 lwb in white with bra keep a look out for me ill wave
to any vw i see

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think there's probably enough of us to start a meet in the Black Country somewhere. I'll prob star a thread to see what the uptake is. Thanks for the welcomes. peeps.T:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How much is that badboy gonna set you back?
my mum told me to never discuss money!:D
safe to say it's a generous bargain from a mate who is eager to get me into a T4.
He's selling it for roughly the same amount as what he's spent on it.

I'll post more pics when I have it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Picked up our beautiful T4 from Brizzle yesterday and had the best drive of my life up the normally boring M5 up to Dudley.H:H:H:

I have a stoooopid smile on my face that I hope will last for months.

Look forward to seeing some of you around soon.T:

Baggy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts