VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll just go and get it sprayed another colour then...
Go white! T: We are much more friendly than the grey lot. Rasp:

Nice van, maybe worth posting the images on the forum via photobucket or another image hosting site. T:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi. A very nice and impressive VAN.

I have a question for you.... What Fridge is installed.
I ask because it does not stick out forward like mine does, and appears to be just what I am after.

Regards

Brian.
It is a Waeco (CR50 I think). Mine does stick out about an inch but then I suppose it depends on the depth of the funiture.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
grey is best, nice van - not sure about the blackpool illuminations round the roof mind I:

:ILU:
I: Yeah I didn't ask for them, they are in all their vans. If I put them on white light and fade them down a bit they are much better :cool:

·
Registered
892 Posts
LOL, yeah I fitted a dimmer switch to my ikea dioder lights - my son liikes to get up in the morning and then hit the light switch so it can be a bit dazzling

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nice Van im team black but like the LED lights around the roof opening,nothing wrong with a spalsh of colour!!
It cheers the grey up...T:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL, yeah I fitted a dimmer switch to my ikea dioder lights - my son liikes to get up in the morning and then hit the light switch so it can be a bit dazzling
LOL... luckily the LEDs can only be activated by remote control.... so I can hide it!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts